http://turkeywhisperer.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/kylexycast.jpgI was really shock when I saw Matt Dallas in Katy Perry's 'Thinking of you' music video. Matt is the lead actor in Kyle XY, he is playing the role of Kyle. For your information, 781227 comes from this show and yes it really comes from this show. I am really a fanatic of the series and also of Kyle. What can I say about the series is that its cute and the story is nice and as the season goes on so as the story gets more complicated. I was shock because all I thought is Kyle will only be in that series but now he is in Katy Perry's Music Video, isn't that nice?

Please watch the video!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

funny

Anonymous said...

Yeah you are right this show is so cute and it's storyline and designs are taken very good, I like everything in this show.i also watch kyle xy online due to lack of timing. Excellent show.

Post a Comment